Durham is a college that you cannot help “noting” when considering studying abroad in Canada. The school is in the top 25 research colleges in Canada which always provides the best policy for international students and especially widened job opportunities after graduation.
Durham College is located in Oshawa city which takes 45 minutes by car from Toronto. Oshawa is the city with the most developed economy in Canada. This will be a suitable place for you to find an ideal working environment in Canada in the future. In addition, the conditions at Durham College are very good as the school is located very close to the prosperous city of Toronto (about 45 minutes by car).
Study abroad at Durham College in Canada
Founded in 1967, Durham Public College attracts a lot of international students to study. The university has more than 30,000 students, including up to 523 students from 51 different countries around the world.
Rated as one of the top-quality colleges in Canada, offering students more than 140 study programs for their choices.
That quality is confirmed by the school’s recognition:
- Top 25 research colleges.
- 86.6% of students are satisfied with their knowledge and skills.
- 85.1% of graduates employed within 6 months.
- 87.7% of employers are satisfied with the quality of our students.
- The school supplies internship programs for students.
- 77 student clubs for you to comfortably choose according to your own interests and strengths.
Studying abroad at Durham College in Canada, students are not only trained in knowledge but also physically. The school is building a fun and rewarding student lifestyle from its club of cultural, athletic activities and excellent medical services. International student support services help and support students, creating the best conditions for students to study, research, and live.
Chương trình đào tạo nổi bật
- Outstanding training program
- Information Technology
- Travel and hotel
- Design, Communication
To study in Canada at Durham College, you must meet the following requirements:
- Diploma: IELTS 6.0 (no skill below 5.5) or TOEFL 80 (at least 20 for each section).
- Postgraduate Certificate (1 year): IELTS 6.5 (no skill below 6.0) or TOEFL 88 (at least 22 for each section).
- Fields such as Practical Nursing (Diploma) or Communicative Assistant (Postgraduate): IELTS 7.0 (no skill below 6.5) or TOEFL 94 (at least 23 for each section).
Note: If you are not eligible for English entry, students can study English tutoring at our affiliated partner Culture Works at Durham College Oshawa lecture hall.
Tuition and other fees (C$)
Depending on the program and the lecture hall, your tuition fees while studying at Durham College will also vary. Average from: $ 12,539 – $ 18,267.
In addition, your accommodation + other fees will be from $ 955 – $ 1,430/month. The total cost of studying at Durham College ranges from VND 380 million to VND 500 million/year.
————— FREE COUNSELING AT ————–
✽ALICE ACADEMY STUDY ABROAD AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ADVISORY
- Member of Trung Tien Group – a group of construction, real estate, investment, and settlement with nearly 30 years of experience in the Vietnamese market.
- Founded by alumni with many years of study, living, and working experience in English-speaking countries such as the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, Singapore..etc.
- There have been many students studying abroad and successfully settled in Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
- The IELTS teaching staffs are IELTS examiners who have achieved a maximum IELTS score of 9.0, have taught academic English for many years, and have international certificates of English teaching: TESOL, CELTA.
- 1 head office and 2 branches of Alice Academy Study Abroad and English Language Advisory in Ho Chi Minh City.
- COMMITMENT OF THE BEST OPTIMAL FOR ALL LEARNERS! ENTHUSIASTIC Consulting Team – “answer what asked”.
❂ 197 Co Giang, District 1, HCMC.
❂ 553 TK 1/4 Tran Hung Dao, District 1, HCMC.
❂ 930 B4 Street B, Thanh My Loi, District 2, HCMC.
❂ Hotline: 035 6006258