THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
Located in the beautiful Salt Lake City with a poetic majestic natural landscape, the University of Utah owns an extremely large, modern, and most beautiful university campus in the United States.
The U (a friendly name of the University of Utah) is continuously honored in the TOP 100 most prestigious universities in the world and has many prestigious academic rankings in the United States for its achievements in teaching and research, creation, innovation, and student support.
1.ABOUT SALT LAKE CITY
- Salt Lake City – together with Provo and Park City create “Silicon Slopes” – fertile high-tech valley emerging in the US with influence no less than Silicon Valley.
- Salt Lake City was voted the best city for young people (Realtor, 2017).
- Utah is the state with the strongest career growth (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2016).
- Utah is the best state for business and career development (Forbes, 2015).
- Utah is the happiest state (Wallet Hub, 2017).
- Utah ranks 4th among states with the lowest unemployment rate (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2016).
- Utah ranks 9th of the safest states to live (Wallet Hub, 2017).
The University of Utah (also known as U, U of U, or Utah) is an American public research university that was founded in 1850.
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Type of school: public
- Total number of students: about 31,000 students
- Location: 130 countries
- Training bachelor level: more than 100 majors
- Website: https://utahglobal.utah.edu/
- Contact scholarship for details: www.alice-academy.org
3. REASONS TO CHOOSE UTAH UNIVERSITY
The top university of the world
- The U is in the TOP 100 of the World’s Best Universities (2017 Academic Ranking of World Universities, shanghairanking.com).
- Ranked # 1 in the Video Game Design program (Princeton Review, 2016).
- Top 6 best Architecture training based on student assessment (GraduatePrograms.com, 2015).
- Ranked # 30 of the best Nursing training (U.S.News and World Report, 2019).
- Ranked # 44 of the best Business training (U.S.News and World Report, 2019).
- Ranked # 58 best Engineering training (U.S.News and World Report, 2019).
- Ranked # 54 best Law training (U.S.News and World Report, 2019).
- Ranked # 60 best Computer Science training (The Best Schools, 2016).
- In 2014, the U received nearly half a million dollars in research investment funds.
THE UNIVERSITY IS AT THE LEADING OF THE FIELD OF INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY
- Ranked # 30 in the TOP 100 most creative universities in the world (Reuters, 2019).
- The best university for aspiring entrepreneurs (LendEDU, 2016).
- The university is at the forefront in the field of technology commercialization. From 2011 until now, there have been 1,300 startups starting up from the U.
- Ranked # 15 of Best Entrepreneurship Universities (Princeton Review, 2018).
- The U’s Lassonde Studios is a world-class startup model where 400 students with burning business aspirations can live, work, and create in the same building. Lassonde Studios was voted by Architecture Digest as one of the 9 best new university buildings globally.
THE SCHOOL WITH A RICH AND DIVERSE ARTS BACKGROUND
- The U offers students a wide variety of exciting space and activities for recreation, entertainment, and art such as the Natural History Museum of Utah, Kingsbury Hall, Pioneer Theater, Red Butte Garden, and the Utah Museum of Fine Arts.
THE U-THE CRADLE OF HUMAN TALENTS
The U alumni list includes many renowned names in many different fields such as:
- John Warnock (computer scientist and co-founder of Abode).
- J. Williams Marriott (founder of the giant hotel Marriott chain).
- David Neeleman (founder of JetBlue Airways), Edwin Catmull (founder of the famous Pixar studio).
These companies have a close relationship with the U and always give U-students a special favor in internship and recruitment opportunities.
4.THE STRONG TRAINING FIELDS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
- Video Game Design (# 1)
- Architecture (# 6)
- Entrepreneurship (# 15)
- Chemistry (# 32)
- Biomedical Engineering (# 38)
- Business (# 44)
- Computer Engineering (# 49)
- Accounting (# 56)
- Computer Science (TOP 60 World)
- Chemical Engineering (# 61)
- Public Affairs (# 72)
5.COST AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Tuition: $ 31,810 (estimated based on IAP / direct program)
- Living expenses: from only $ 9,736 / year
- Scholarship: up to 8000 – 12000 during the course of study.
Contact for scholarship details: alice-academy.org