The online Game Market becomes more and more popular all over the world. The stereotypes about the full of potential game industry have gradually changed. This is considered a “money-earning” industry with a huge level of profit that the cult games have achieved. In addition, the ideal working environment “working while playing” is also the reason why the Game Design discipline becomes interesting and attractive to many students around the world. Although it is not difficult to find a quality training school for Game Design in the world, James Cook University Singapore is a very reasonable choice for those who intend to study Game Design in Singapore – a Southeast Asian country is close to Vietnamese culture, with saving costs and an easy study abroad visa, success comes up to to 100%.
About James Cook University
- James Cook University is the training institute in Singapore of the Australian Public James Cook University.
- Top 2% of the world’s best universities.
- The only international university in Singapore to be recognized as a university, also the first to receive the EduTrust Star certificate for the quality of training, the best excellent facilities, and international student support services.
Students will have 2 options for their education level:
- Bachelor: Bachelor of Information Technology.
- Master of Information Technology (Interactive Technology and Game Design).
- Master of Business Informatics.
- Master of Computer and Networking.