- IRELAND STUDY ABROAD
- In Ireland, the government attaches great importance to the investment policies in the development of education, so only for the university level, the annual investment figure has reached more than USD 782 million – a huge number, not inferior leading developed education countries in the world such as the UK, the US.
- With the right investment, all Ireland universities are in the top 5% of the global best university rankings.
- 55% of master’s and doctoral programs are recognized worldwide. Along with that is the human development index which ranked 5th in the world.
- Currently, universities in Ireland offer more than 5000 internationally recognized training programs. Among them, 19% of fields including natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities are in the top 1% of the leading research institutions in the world.
- Quality of education is the top concern for international students when planning to study abroad. Therefore, a country with a developed education system like Ireland attracting thousands of international students here to study is completely understandable. It is also the reason that more and more Vietnamese students choose Ireland as a destination to study instead of other countries.
- SIMPLE VISA – NON REQUIREMENT OF IELTS – NO PROOF OF FINANCE
- Study abroad visa is always a “headache” problem for international students, there are many cases in which they have received an offer of admission but failed visa. The Ireland government has many preferential policies for international students with a 100% visa pass rate.
- Although it is an English-speaking country, schools in Ireland do not require international students to have an IELTS certificate. This allows those who have not so good English proficiency still have the opportunity to study at the top universities in the world. Of course, when coming to your home country, international students still need to study English courses before becoming an official student. Although it is a detour, setting a step in this beautiful country to study is a great start, right? However, you can become an official student or not, it depends on your effort.
- One of the reasons that help 100% of students pass an Ireland student visa is students do not have to go through a visa interview like applying for a student visa in many other countries. In addition, the visa application is also quite simple, no need to prove financially complicated, no need to have a medical examination, no need to submit the application directly at the embassy..etc.
- HIGH SETTLEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- After graduation, international students have the opportunity to work for a year without having to apply for visa extension like many other countries. It helps students save time dealing with administrative matters and feel secure to stay looking for work.
- After the end of a working year, if you have a new job with a stable income of 30,000 EUR/year, the government will create conditions for you to stay in Ireland to work based on the term of the employment contract.
- The opportunity to permanently settle in Ireland really starts when you stay in Ireland to work for 2 years and have a good job with a stable income. Then you just need to apply for immigration and wait for the approval. The immigration policy in Ireland is quite open, so you can be assured to work and live for a long time in this friendly and hospitable country.
- OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK AT LEADING TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS IN THE WORLD
- Ireland is a small island nation but has the leading developed economy in the world with the world’s 13th highest GDP per capita (International Monetary Fund statistics 2014). Since then, Ireland’s economy has been growing strongly, GDP in 2017 increased by 13.58% compared to 2016, and in 2018 is expected to continue to increase as the pace of development goes up evenly in the economy (World Bank data 2017).
- Ireland’s thriving economy is due to the government’s efforts to attract large companies, especially technology companies based in Ireland to become a lever for the development of the domestic economy. With preferential policies for foreign companies, there are many large technology groups in the world headquartered in Ireland to operate branch systems in Europe. The most typical is the “big man” like Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, Airbnb, Uber..etc.
- The appearance of the world’s leading economic groups has opened up many job opportunities for students from internship to full-time employees. Combined with the policy of attracting international students to settle, working permanently in Ireland is truly a paradise with attractive job opportunities.
SUITABLE COST OF IRELAND STUDY ABROAD
- Economic development as approximated as the UK, qualifications equivalent to schools in The land of Fog; however, the cost of studying abroad in Ireland including tuition and daily living is only 2/3 of that of the UK: about 7,000 – 12,000 EUR/year (statistics of 2015 – 2016). This number will vary between schools and different regions of Ireland.
|Study Majors||Bachelor (EUR / year)||Postgraduate (EUR / year)|
|Engineers||10,000 – 21,600||10,500 – 19,500|
|Science and Technology||10,000 – 21,600||10,500 – 18,000|
|Arts and Humanities||10,000 – 16,500||10,500 – 20,000|
|Business||10,000 – 16,500||10,500 – 30,000|
|Medicine and Related Industries||31,000 – 50,000||12,035 – 51,635|
|English Course||125 – 200 (EUR/week)|
|International Foundation Course||6,500 – 13,200 (EUR/week)|
- LIVING COST
- Books: 600 EUR
- Housing: 2,500 – 5,000 EUR/year
- Meals: 1,500 – 2,500 EUR/year
- Other expenses (health insurance, social life, expenses incurred): 1,000 – 2,400 EUR / year; part-time jobs up to 20 hours/week, internships within 6 months included in the program.
Contact for details: www.alice-academy.org