Curtin University is ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world by QS Universities Ranking 2017 and in the top 200 best Universities in the world by the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
- Ranked 23 in the Top 50 Universities under 50-years with the best training quality in the world (QS University Rankings 2015).
- Top 150 Universities in the world training in Accounting and Finance (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2016 – Accounting & Finance).
- Top 150 Universities in the world training in Business and Management (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2016 – Business & Management Studies).
- Top 150 Universities in the world training in Media & Multimedia (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2016 – Communication & Media Studies).
- Top 6 training schools Master of International Business in Australia (Eduniversal Ratings and Rankings 2015/16).
- Top 40 Master Supply Chain and Logistics training schools in the world (Eduniversal Ratings and Rankings 2015/16).
The school’s academic program expands career development opportunities for students in many fields. In particular, the Faculty of Economics of Curtin University is rated as an excellent business school due to the official accreditation of the Association for the Development of Business Teaching at University (AACSB). The AACSB is the world’s oldest and most prestigious professional certification awarded only to business schools around the world that have met the rigorous standards of training quality and professionalism.
The teaching programs at Curtin University Singapore include English, College, University, Master, with a variety of majors. Especially, students can graduate in a short time with only 2 years to complete the Bachelor program and 1 year for the Master, save costs, and quickly come into the professional environment.
- Isolated Faculty: Communication, Accounting, Finance, Management, International Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Marketing,..etc.
- Double Faculty: Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Banking, Finance & Administration, Finance & Banking.
- Finance & Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management & Marketing, Human Resource Management & Management, Management & Marketing, Marketing & Advertising,.etc.
Masters degree majors:
- Master of International Business.
- Master of Supply Chain Management.
Why should you choose Curtin University Singapore?
The courses at Curtin Singapore are exactly the same in terms of structure and content as compared to the original campus of Curtin University in Bentley, Western Australia, with top quality in the world. Students receive the same degree as studying in Australia with 40% lower tuition. Especially, students can transfer to Curtin institutions in Australia with simple procedures and maximum support from the school.
Curtin Singapore campus with modern facilities is located next to the central business district of Singapore – one of the largest economic centers in Asia. The school also ranked first in a survey of students, who found full-time jobs after graduation, by the management bodies of non-public schools under the government of Singapore.
Curtin Singapore also gives scholarships to Vietnamese students:
|Scholarship name||Program||Value||Admission semester||Requirements|
|Diploma Stage 1 – Commerce||25% of tuition fee||IELTS 5.5 (no skill below 5.0) or PTE 42|
Grade 11 GPA: 7.0
|Diploma Stage 1 – Mass Communication||Colleges/Pre University||25% of tuition fee||IELTS 5.5 (no skill below 5.5) or PTE 42|
Grade 11 GPA: 7.0
|Bachelor of Commerce||University||$4.320 SGD||11/2019||IELTS 6.0 (no skill below 6.0)|
High school graduate with a minimum score of 80%
|Master of International Business||$5.760 SGD||IELTS 6.5 (no skill below 6.0)|
For graduates from a university which is recognized by Curtin
|Master of Logistics & Supply Chain||After university||$5.376 SGD|
|MBA Global||$2.880 – $11.520 SGD|